|[ OPERATION SNARK ]
PLAYERS: 2 Teams or squads
PLAY AREA: Outdoors.
PLAY LEVEL: Easy team play.
Mr. Snark is the CEO of SNARKO, the world’Äôs largest corporation. A man who is constantly on the move. Today he’Äôs decided to go for a jog. He must be protected at all costs.
One team (the bodyguards) must protect Mr. Snark, while the other team (the assassins) attempts to take him out.
GAME SET UP:
1) Establish two points: Mr. Snark’Äôs starting point, and destination.
2) Assassins can start anywhere.
3) Mr. Snark must suit up in full gear and goggles, but remain unarmed.
4) Players must suit up in full gear and goggles.
5) Each player starts the game with only 2 fully loaded magazine.
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT:
1) Mr. Snark, does whatever Mr. Snark wants, the game starts when he starts out on his jog.
2) The bodyguard's only responsibility is to protect Mr. Snark.
3) The assassins must take him out.
4) A player is out, once they have been hit 3 times. This includes Mr. Snark.
5) Mr. Snark, stays in the game until he either reaches his destination, or has been hit 3 times. Even if all his bodyguards are out.
6) All players who are out of the game must leave the game play area.
HOW TO WIN THE GAME:
Protect Mr. Snark until he arrives at his destination safely.
Take out Mr. Snark with 3 hits, before he reaches his destination.